Sunday, March 1, 2009

Everything is Green

Saturday Linda and I took a short drive on the Motorcycle to Monterrey. We went with Tony and we just absolutely fell in love with all the greenery along the way I thought I would share some of the pics with you all just in case you think about "Wow I wonder what they do in
Los Banos"

This shot below is about the half way point just before you get to "Casa De Fruita"



"Green fields and rolling Hills"

AAAHHHH how did that get in there?

Well you all we wanted to share that with you it was good to be able to get out with Tony again. We haven't been able to ride lately but we are looking forward to some more scenery soon

God Bless

Al

3 comments:

  1. That was fom Charlotte.
    When I brought up your blog she said "Bapa" "Bapa Pleeease"

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of you who cant read baby greek this
    "nhnkhffgfujo9i7yrezszdfryg"

    is translated "I love my Bapa with all my heart" ha ha I love you Char & Nevaeh
    Bapa

    ReplyDelete