Thursday, March 12, 2009

Which Way You Headed?

Here is a little something for all you steady people who have a good direction in your lives. You faithfully read the word, you pray, you go to Sunday service, midweek service and your going through life and all of a sudden you see a sign like this!

What the heck is this? I don't know I just saw the sign and I thought to myself "what does it mean?" Well if you can figure it out please let me know would you?

Ha ha I'm just razzing you. It means hey everything is going along just fine for you if you keep your eyes on the road in front of you and not in the rear view mirror. God is moving us in some serious direction here in los Banos and yet we have no idea what He is doing but He is doing! We had a wonderful time of Fellowship tonite with approx half of the folks gone and yet some GUY (what else) saw the lil add in the paper here and showed up ha ha. It is amazing to see what will happen as we fix our eyes on Him.

Missing you all
Where the heck is my Mother-in-Law?
AL & Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment