Friday, March 6, 2009

I wanted to share with everyone how the Lord provided a projector for us this past week. As most of you know we are operating here in Los Banos on sheer prayer. We know that through His word that He tell's us "you have not because you ask not." I am still dealing with a lot of pride in my life when it comes to asking for things. A week ago when we took our trip to Fresno I was talking with my Brother-in-Law who Pastors a small Community Church. I inquired where they purchased their projector from. After telling me where, he asked why I was asking. I told him of our need for one when we start our Sunday morning service's. Richard said "hang on a second" and went into his office. (ok, ok so it was a bedroom we Mexicans call an office) He walked out with a bag in hand and said "here ya go." I almost jumped (if I could I would) he said "ask and ye shall receive."

Linda almost lost her mind because earlier on the trip she kept asking "what are we going to do?" I told her we are going to keep looking and keep asking God and Walla! Now we are praying for a screen to go with it ha ha. We wanted to share this with you so you can see that your prayers do matter to us. I will be leaving today to a Men's Retreat that that the Lord provided through a brother from Visalia. It is a Northern Ca. Men's Retreat that some of the guys I met from here and Gilroy will be at. God even provides when you don't ask. He knows our needs Amen? I am somewhat reluctant to leave even for a day or two because you never know what Linda may do to this back yard in that time. Garden, chickens. horse's i am afraid to ask.

Stay tuned to the next blog where I will give a garden update I see her out there planting tomatoes now geeeez!

Blessings
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment