Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Word is OUT!!!!

Just in case any of you have been to the other blogs we recently had I posted this pic there with a caption "A Sunday Service." Well so everyone is up to date we have been praying for a while about starting Sunday Morning Service here at the house and it appears it is going to happen on Easter Sunday. We have been a little reluctant on this as it is a very big undertaking but we have been hearing the voices of the people here wanting a place to go to worship on Sunday Morning. I remember sharing with you that many here cannot afford to drive the 50 miles either to Madera or Gilroy to attend the Calvary's there. I guess it becomes a no brain er when we are rapidly becoming one of those people!

After much, much prayer we feel its time. Our plan is to have:
* Sunday Morning Service
* Sunday Night prayer
* Thursday Night Study

I will also start a Monday Night inductive refresher for the guys who desire to learn more about studying the Word. What a blessing it would be to get these guys raised up soon to reach some of our surrounding Cities. We are also praying about a Spanish study as well this year Lord willing and Pancho steps it up. Ha ha can you believe it I am working with a guy named "Pancho Villa." Only in America & Los Banos can you do that.

Linda is very excited about the work except for the fact that I am always tying up the computer but I told her not to worry the Lord WILL send us a MAC I am sure of it. She has been very busy with her garden and is really bending (and I mean bending) my arm for some chickens. Whats next a farm? I want to thank you all for letting me ramble tonite just wanted to update you.

Blessing's
AL

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brother,
    First it's chickens (you must have a nice landlord) then it's goats and cows. Nothing like fresh cow milk in the morning!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaahha I'll stick to starbucks!

    ReplyDelete