Sunday, July 19, 2009

A time for Rest!


Now that Sunday is past this is exactly how we feel. We had a great day today in our service and also our prayer time. I want to thank all of you who pray for Linda and I here in Los Banos. It was 107' here today but there is two things that stuck out in my mind.

1. It cools down @ night
2. cold water comes out of the shower

Oh one more thing did I mention we are only 80 Mins from Monterey?

I could not say that in my last place of residence ha ha. It was great to see the people come together @ prayer tonight. It is awesome to see the people rely upon the Lord for ALL their needs. Linda arrived back safely from Colo and started right in with the work here. Guess I am going to have to send her away again for a rest ha ha. Tomorrow will be sort of an off day for me but I still get a chance to hang out with George and whoever else comes by Starbucks for some discipleship. We pray for you often and miss you always.

In His Grip
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment