Friday, July 17, 2009

Home Alone!


I thought I would give you just a couple of more shots from Monterey with the Florants. Here is a great shot with Matthew & ALYSSA (did I spell it right miss smarty pants) ha ha.

Here is Matthew doing what I taught him
"Looking up to Jesus"
Thought I would throw in a shot of Linda and I. Behind her Left shoulder is the Bed & Breakfast we honeymooned in ( yellow Building) Yes this is "Lovers Point" we are standing at. This is where we will have to take Rene & Debbie when they obey the Lord and gets their behinds out here for a visit.
I otherwise wouldn't post this photo or at least do what all the other vain people do and crop it but what the heck. It will also serve as the "before" for our "after" when I take this photo again next year ha ha. Oh laugh now but you just wait!

Linda has been gone since Monday now and it just seems weird not having her here. She is the backbone of this Ministry here in L.B (no not Long Beach) Christ is the head but she is the backbone. She would kill me if she knew I was writing this but hey that's what she gets for being "So Far Away" I think I'll write a song about that! "Anyways" it was pretty noticeable last night that she was not here. After the last person left the study I closed the door and no one else was here ha ha.

It was a great night of Fellowship and some of the folks commented that they had applied Mikes teaching in their lives last week that was awesome to hear. The work of the Lord is growing here not only with people but in hearts and that is where it counts. I told them our goal is to GROW, GROW, GROW in the knowledge & Grace of our Lord and Savior. They were admonished not to come and take up a seat but to apply His word to their lives.

Well you all it is time to go out and mow the lawn in this heat (oops sorry Mike) but I need to get this house ready for my Bride cause she is
COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!

In His Grip
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment