Sunday, July 12, 2009

A great week with Friends

This past week Linda and I had the privilege of having our friends Mike and Jill Florant and their two children Allysa & Matthew come to visit. They took a family vacation and came to Ca. It was a wonderful time. We even had the blessing of officiating in their "Re-Committing" of their Marriage Vows on their 1o yr anniversary. What a blessed time. Mike and I also had a chance to golf at the infamous "Poppy Hills" Golf Course near Pebble Beach. We then played the "Del Monte" Golf course on Sat. We all had a great time and what a refreshing it was to have them visit. Mike got a chance to teach our Thurs Night Study and the people loved him. They got to see first hand the work the Lord is doing here in Los Banos. Below is a pic we had taken @ Poppy Hills. I still cant believe he made me walk the Del Monte course ha ha! Just kidding Mike!

Linda and I want to thank Jill for being brave enough to make the trip out and we pray that they all had a good time. We will now have to pack up the car and head to So Cal as Linda will meet Jennifer and her 3 grand babies and head back to Colo to visit. She will fly back on Sat so until then I'm on my own(bummer)
Blessings to all

AL & Linda

1 comment:

  1. It was a great time and we can't thank you enough for officiating our vow renewel. Sorry I made you walk the Del Monte course but I think we can honestly say we will never walk a course again! I think that whole course was uphill!

    BTW-Alyssa said you spelled her name wrong ;-)

    ReplyDelete