Thursday, July 2, 2009

"The Sky is Falling"

I wanted to show you the proof I have of a meteor falling from the sky here in Los Banos. Just left of center between the mountains & the clouds you can see a dark image see it?
Enlarge the photo so you can see it better!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
SYKE!
I'm just fooling around I saw this pic when I took it and thought "WOW" but then I found out my camera lens is dirty. I was going to try and pass it off as one of those stories like the virgin Mary's pic on a tortilla but the Lord advised me not to. It is amazing to me how gullible people can be but then again we all fall short somewhere don't we? We are gearing for a busy Month here in L.B on July 4th we will be having a church Picnic/Ordination with Calvary Madera. Yes Yours truly is going to actually receive a piece of paper that satisfies the State of Ca. to do what we have already been doing. You know as we go through the Book of Acts I never see the Apostle Paul get anything from the government but a beat down. His schooling definitely came from hard knocks didn't it. We are also gearing up for a visit from the Florants our friends from AZ. How I love when people come out to visit us. They will spend almost a week here and I will share with you the just of their visit later. Shortly after that Linda will be going to Colorado for about 5 days to see her grand babes. Of course yours truly will stay here and hold up the fort and maybe a few banks and a couple of groceries stores ha ha
"I'M JUST KIDDING DON'T GET ALL PHARISEE ON ME"
We just completed the "Spiritual Formation" lesson on Tues and the people loved it. I know I enjoyed it more watching the light bulbs turn on over their heads. There is soooooo much to do here so would you pls pray for the help!
Thanks & God Bless
AL

3 comments:

  1. It' a bird, it's a plane. it's.........dirt on a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I call you Chicken Little?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep calling me "Sir" that will be good enough hahhahhahhahah

    ReplyDelete