Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Tri-Tip & Super Prayer

Yesterday was an exciting day
@ Dulla's Den. After our return from "Going to Town" we had been blessd by the message @ Madera Calvary
( John does not hold back) we returned home to our village home in Los Banos. One of our guy's here (Pancho) called and asked if I would BBQ up some tri-tip he had bought before prayer time. I think there was some other event going on @ the same time uh some kind of football game I think,,, oh ya the Super Bowl.
Anyway's.... I qued up the beef and man oh man was it deliciousus (that's french for "melts in your mouth"). How cool it was to have these folks over and our Mr. Greg who said it was the best time he had on a Sunday afternoon. We had our prayer time that started at 5:00 and went on until almost 7:00 ha ha we then turned the TV back on and there was 2 mins left in the game only to see that Az team get defeated.

I can remember yester year when I would not miss that game for church and certainly not prayer time. How wonderful it is when the Lord gives you the desires of your heart and you actually love His desires over your own AMEN? We had a great time of prayer and actually saw some remarkable answer to specific prayers.

Keep our Az home situation in prayer for us as we know the Lord has the answers for us as well as provisions to be here. I will give you an update on the progress of the Los Banos Outreach soon. Thank you all for your prayers Linda and I cherish them.

In His Grip
The BBQ Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment