Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Movie Night

Tonight was Movie Night!

One of our guys who is waiting on the Lord for his bride bought the movie "Fire Proof" and gave it to us to premier for him. We also had his TV we borrowed from him for our men's breakfast 2 weeks ago. Linda wanted to have a date night so she cut up some fruit put yogurt in a bowl and we sat down for our date.

If you haven't seen the movie yet I wont ruin it for you but it is a must see. You don't need to be having difficulty in your marriage to appreciate it. If you are having difficulty their are some classic lines in it that I wont reveal so I guess you will have to just pay attention.

I will have to warn you of one thing though, I noticed some tissue's on the floor by my lovely wife. Tears of joy I presume of being married to me of coarse ha ha. OK OK so maybe they weren't but you don't need to doubt it OK?

All in all it was a WONDERFUL night @ the movies with my wife!
How we thank God for all of you!

In His Grip
AL

1 comment: