Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nevaeh's Birthday Party

It was Nevaeh's 4th Birthday Party this past weekend and Linda and I made the trip down south to attend. She had a Horsey Birthday cause that is what she loves at this juncture in her life. I thought I would post what we Paks do during Birthday's and you thought it was the Hispanics who came up with the "Pinata"ha ha!


Nevaeh is helping Dad (that would be my Son) hold the rope for other kids to whack the candy machine

Then she had another turn at it and demonstrated how her Bapa taught her to use a stick properly from his former days on the force. Don't mind the leg that was broken off there were no reporters present just family photogs.
Then she collected the sugar impacted morsels and put them in their proper container


You would never believe it from Charlotte's expression but she has a bag full of candy. That is just how she rolls
We had a great time although it was short. We got to see my wonderful Mother in law as well she is so cool I wish all the bud's I have could have a Mom in Law like I do (we miss you Norma)
IN His Grip
AL

1 comment:

  1. What a day!...and YES, your visit was TOO short which means you should come back VERY soon. Nevaeh said, that Ada said, that she was gonna make Easter eggs with her for Easter and hide them...I tried to explain 'miscommunication" the best i could.

    ReplyDelete