Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE Trust me I am
"rejoicing and being glad in it"
Ha ha today is our 3rd Anniversary since that
BIG DAY on April 8 2006 that Linda and I took the plunge down the Aile to what would become the greatest relationship I have ever known. When two people are sold out for Christ and seek to honor and bless one another it can only be great. God truly has blessed us both with a union that is bathed in Him which in turn is bathed in peace. I have never known this kind of peace before which drives me to preserve it no matter what. God is good! When He called us to do this "Adventure of Faith" it was really very easy because of the heart He gave Linda to leave all we had to serve Him. Not once have I heard her complain about her home or belongings. The only thing you see is a heart that desires to show the love of Christ to the folks here in Los Banos.

I better stop for now before she plugs me for speaking of her ha ha!

May the Lord bless you all for all you do for Him as you live for Him
In His Grip
AL & Linda

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anninversary! I SO thought it was the 18th! But you would know....wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete