Sunday, April 19, 2009

What an amazing week!

Today I was the pond of a surprise Birthday BBQ by the folks here in Los Banos. I mean absolutely NO CLUE what so ever! I have really lost it. Mr. Observant! Mr. Eagle eye! I guess the Bible is clear about the "windows growing dim" I was truly blessed by all their love and their Fellowship.
It is almost surreal to me that next year I will be able to eat from the Seniors menu in some place and will be able to qualify to live in the Senior Adult living complex here in Los Banos. Where in the HECK did the time go?


I also had a very big surprise from my Buddy Mike Florant from Az. Who drives 9 1/2 hrs to hang out with you? A True Brother in the Lord. Mike blessed Linda and I with some heavy duty computer Tech stuff where we now have wireless in our home so Linda doesn't have to wait for me to get off of this computer I am always on. Mike got a chance to see the folks here in Los Banos and encourage them in a devotion about being a compassionate church. Its a great message and for $1,238.32 I can send you your own copy.


Linda and I Miss you Mike and pray for your Family and your 30 hr Famine this week! Tomorrow Linda and I will be joining Tony on a bike ride to Monterey Lord willing so I will keep you posted. Oh, one more thing we are currently eating lettuce form Linda's garden cause that's how we roll in L.B


Blessings

AL

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!....you know the rest!(: Nevaeh will be calling when she wakes up...and then cheers up.

    ReplyDelete