Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now What do I Do?

The Cubbies from Dulla's Den have gone home
All it took was a new outfit from N.Y and
Charlotte fell for it

And Nevaeh with her spiffy new N.Y Hat
gosh it didnt take much
I had the most awesome blessing of praying with them every night when they were here. No it wasn't a prayer marathon this is just how Charlotte rolls when she prays. She hangs on until the end when she shouts out "Amen"

The house is quiet now, no more little voices yelling "Bapa" where are you? Linda is really and truly a wonderful helpmate and "Ada" to the girls. I would have never been able to provide them with all the "Adventures" that we did to which I thank God for her.

I finally got the bonding time with Charlotte that I always had with Nevaeh and now i long to see them again. I love you girls!

Always Bapa

2 comments:

  1. They miss you...although Nevaeh would never admit it(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I had the best time with them there the greatest!

    ReplyDelete