Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back Up & Running

Well ok walking maybe! I have been down for a couple of days with a bad cold that doggonnit went into my chest and everyone who knows me knows what that means. I have been barking like a seal the past few days but praise God I am up and around. Linda got hit for about 24 hrs but the woman is amazing. That was all she was down, yes makes me look like a whimpy guy. Oh well I am a blessed whimpy guy. I am so thankful that this all took place after the grand babies were here and not during that week.

Trying to get some administrative stuff done around here (anyone know a good administrator) who would love to live 80 miles from Monterey? Ha Ha I probably could throw in some golf in the package the only thing required is you must trust God!

I just wanted to throw out a holler to let you all know Linda and I are doing fine and miss everyone

In His Grip
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment