Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Cubbies @ Dulla's Den

Linda and I ventured out to "Casa De Fruita" with Nevaeh & Charlotte on Tues.
We rode the Train & the Horsey go round thingy ma Bob!

Nevaeh Loved the train
Charlotte actually Laughed
Linda tries to hide
Char stays on with out help
Nevaeh Loves Horses
Charlotte wants to know why she just cant eat them
Miss Thang
Would did you think you can take a pic by them and not expect them to want one?
I am so busted by my Son & Nina
Wed we had a picnic & Sonia's HouseI told Char "smile" and she decided to strike this pose
The girls loved the picnic
The thrill of her life
Char was wondering where its eyes were
Wilma sniffed Char's head and she freaked
Linda showing Nevaeh how to feed the Horse small carrots
We then stopped of at the corner drug store for you guessed it
I am so busted again yes char ate the WHOLE thing
Nevaeh just loved her afternoon not to mention her Sunday

All I know is I did not have any Grandparents to show me how to be one so I asked the Lord how to do this role. He said "love them the way you would have wanted to be loved by your Grandparents" and that is what I did. I have to say with out Linda none of this is possible. she works tirelessly and we have an even greater appreciation for Nina ha ha!

They are a blast it is odd to see my Son in both of them when he was both their ages. I am proud to be their BAPA!

In His Grip
AL

1 comment:

  1. Nevaeh askes everybody if they know how to feed a horse...because "she does".

    ReplyDelete