Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fantastic Dinner

Linda was given the "Biggest Loser Cookbook" for her birthday and she fixed one of the recipes from it tonite and it was absolutely marvelous! I can feel the lbs just melting off of me as I blog this ha ha. It was a meatloaf made with lean chicken along with spiced up zucchini and man was it fabulosious (Gk= melts in mouth) I looked it up and since it is in the aorist tense it means "it keeps on melting" ha ha. (s.o.m humor)
Anyway's.......... My Mother-in-law wanted to know where the above cold looking picture was taken so I thought I would give ya another one.
We went to Pacific Grove (Monterey for all you desert folks) for Linda's Birthday and had a wonderful time watching the waves crash and then putting our jackets on in the evening it was so beautiful there. A promise is made to anyone who comes to visit that we will take you there and enjoy some real sunsets on the beach.


The next day the weather was so beautiful we went for a walk out on the rocks and watched the waves roll. We sat out on the rocks and spent time with the Lord praying for everything we could think of and of course all of you as well. I saw this flower and thought to myself huuummmm how would my daughter-in-law take a photo of this and walla look what happened. I'm not as good as she is but here it is ha ha.



I wanted to include this photo as well to entice my buddy Mike to come back this way and we can play golf here again.
Looking forward to some visits this year from everyone who is able to especially you Norma!
God Bless You All
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment