Sunday, May 31, 2009

She is Something Else!

Ok I have been waiting a loooooong time to share this one with all of you
Linda went out one day a bought a drop cloth for painting
She began tracing a picture on it from our newly aquired projector
Of course being the smart individual that I am I asked "what are you doing?"
She said "I am painting what does it look like I'm doing"?
So I began taking pictures of her painting
And more Pictures
And then some more
When it all started taking shape I was blown away


She is amazing with a brush


I just could not stop taking pictures

A couple of last touch ups

And here she is the Artist and her work!

It was fun watching the progress as Linda would work on this when ever she had a spare moment. Most of the time it was around 11:30 at night sometimes until 1-2 am. I am so proud of her she truly has a gift to do this kind of work. Thanks for letting me share it with all of you and oh by the way

ITS NOT FOR SALE!

In His Grip
AL

2 comments:

  1. ADA ROCKS!...but...we already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, are you taking orders yet?
    That is truly amazing. I can't wait to see it when we come in July.

    ReplyDelete