Monday, May 24, 2010

WITH A HEAVY HEART

ALBERT ABDULLA SR. 4/01/33 - 5/22/10
It is with a heavy heart that I share with all of you the passing of my Father. Known as "Grandpa Dulla" to his grand kids, Dad to my siblings, and just plain "Pop" to me. My sister Linda and I have spent the last week doing 24 hr care for him at his house with my Brother Robert & Sister Juanita coming during the day to assist us. No doubt it has been a very long 2 weeks and needless to say I am very tired. Thank you all for your prayers for us and most of all thank you for being you. MY brother in law Richard and I will be conducting a "Celebration Service" Wed Night in Fresno & then taking part in the funeral in a Catholic church on Thurs. Pray that the Lord gives me EXACTLY the right words to share. I was blessed to lead my Father to Jesus about 3 yrs ago and even though he did not live a life of service to the Lord I know that He is with Him now. I will probably no doubt write a book on the last 2 weeks of my life and share all the joyful and bizarre happenings and how God took care of all of it.

In His Grip
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment