Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Church Planting 101

OUCH!
I saw this pic and I thought to myself "That's how I feel some times"

No matter how hard you try to communicate something it just seems like your slamming your head on the board or against the wall ha ha! It is no particular thing its just that is the way life is. Once you do this you land in the water, get rescued, resuscitated and then go back at it again.

Linda and I are looking forward to a break here soon I just don't know exactly when. With Rene & Deb here with us it makes it very possible. We love what the Lord has done & are blessed to be used by Him but we are both missing our grand kids immensely!

Keep us in your prayers and I will update you on some great news regarding the Fellowship.
Oh, Linda is now planting her second season of veggies.

In His Grip
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment