Monday, February 8, 2010

Finding my Grip

I thought this was a crack up! You know how I am always signing my letters "In His Grip" well Linda snapped this photo of my Bud Mike who was in our attic fixing our kitchen lights. The lights in our rental would come on sometimes but only 2 or 3 of the six. Thanks to Mike the kitchen is too bright and I cannot turn on those lights in the morning ha ha!

We have been very, very busy trying to get everything lined out for the church. We are greatly thankful to Rene & Deb for their help and helping to take over some of the responsibility of some of the work. Sooner or later Linda and I will just leave for a while and "hang out" with each other.

It has been a great blessing to serve the Lord here in L.B and the people are very loving to us. It has been awesome to see Rene & Deb step in and love on them as well. We have a busy year ahead of us so please keep praying for us and again we say THANKS!

In His Grip
AL

1 comment: