Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Time of My Life

Linda & I got a chance to have a delayed extended Christmas with my Grand babies
Nevaeh & Charlotte while Mom & Dad were doing some Ministry in Frisco

some presents were opened
some sippys were drank
Some Bible bedtime stories were read
and they both got to go to church @ CC Los Banos. Linda made our days very special
as she is the best wife ever. I caught a terrible cold after they left and passed it on to
my dear sweet wife so pray for her now. I will be posting about 2 more miracles that
happened in our home this week tomorrow.
In His Grip
AL

2 comments:

  1. You must know how dearly loved you are by the girls. There faces light up when Ada and Bapa are mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thanks Brandi we miss them dearly

    ReplyDelete