Monday, November 23, 2009

A Special Reflection of Thanks

I wanted to write a special post to give thanks to some special people
in mine and Linda's life this past year
I am thankful that Al & Nina took a vacation alone so Linda and I
could spoil my grand daughters rotten
To the Florant Family for being our Friends and allowing us to be a part of their
"Re-stating" of their Vows.
To our wonderful friends Rene & Debbie for coming out to assist us in the work
here in Los Banos. And for all the support and prayers while we were apart.
To Tony & Juana for all the love & support you have given us through all the years

To John & Lupe Reyna for all your prayers & support in this church plant

To all the Los Banians who got us started

To our beloved Friend & prayer partner Mary Wood
( we miss you)
Lastly but never least! I am most thankful for this lovely lady who has literally MADE my life. I have NEVER known a life like this as I have with Linda. She is by far the best "Help Meet" that a man has ever known. I thank God for her. I love you Doll!

As we look forward to what the Lord has for us we will always keep our eyes on Jesus for His coming. His watch and care over us and for everything that The Father has for us.
God Bless You All
In His Grip
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment