Saturday, September 26, 2009

The 50's Club

"SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA JUST CUT LOOSE"
Recently Linda and I went on a Motorcycle run with my "brother Tony" ha ha (how's that bro?) We rode down thru Pismo Beach and then after a nights rest we all rode up the coast to Monterey on highway 1. To say the least it was foggy and cold so these 50's folks were feeling the arthritis for sure ha ha

Linda probably thinking "what the heck did he get me into this time"

We were headed to Monterey and then another 80 miles home to
the big town of L.B (no not long beach)
I will show you in April why I put this photo in

This is Pacific Grove next to the golf course that we had taken earlier in the week. This is where Mike and I golfed the last time he was here and where we are going to take Rene & Debbie on a picnic when they get here ha ha! This is where
Tony & Juana/ Linda & I go to for spiritual refueling

Couldn't help had to throw one in of Tony with his Darth Vader helmet.
Ck out the white walls and the Ocean!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA. Looks like you stepped right out of a Steppenwolf video!!

    BORN TO BE WILD!!

    ReplyDelete