Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Week goes by

I cant believe it has been a week now since My Mother in Law went home to So Cal. This is a photo we took of some deer when we took Norma to Pacific Grove. These lil guys just stood there eating the flowers they were amazing. Time seems to be flying by and haven't really heard much from folks back home guess its the "outta sight outta mind" thing. It has been now TOO long since I have seen my Grand daughters and that's not cool. I hope everyone is is doing well.
In His Grip
AL

2 comments:

  1. OH, you are SO gonna get your grandaughter fill pretty soon here. You will be so filled you will be overflowing!!! ..and when they leave you will bask in the silence of your house, perhaps not speaking for days...shell shocked of sorts....poor Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha BRING THEM ON!!!!!!
    gonna drive those lil girls NUTS

    ReplyDelete